The Office of the Mental Health Ombudsman can assist by:
- providing information and assistance to individuals who are seeking access to the public mental health system
- assisting individuals who are receiving mental health services as they transition between services
- looking into issues and concerns raised about access to mental health care and adequacy of care provided
- maintaining regular communication with consumers, their families and advocacy groups
- reporting to the office of the Governor and the Montana Legislature about system issues that affect consumers and their families
To make an inquiry about services provided through the public mental health system, please contact the office either by phone or e-mail.
To request assistance from the office of the Ombudsman, please complete the form from the link below, print and send to the office.
Request for Assistance